kidde fire alarms battery connect to hard wired
So we have some hard wired Kidde fire alarms in our house.  I would like to put one in every room, but wiring that would be a bigger job than I really want to take on right now.  Is there any way to get the Kidde battery units set off the hard wired units? Is that possible with a different brand?  I suppose the path of least resistance is to just switch everything over to a linked battery unit, but I'm stubborn.
(10-18-2019, 08:28 AM)EricU Wrote: So we have some hard wired Kidde fire alarms in our house.  I would like to put one in every room, but wiring that would be a bigger job than I really want to take on right now.  Is there any way to get the Kidde battery units set off the hard wired units? Is that possible with a different brand?  I suppose the path of least resistance is to just switch everything over to a linked battery unit, but I'm stubborn.

There are a number of units that interconnect wirelessly now. Kidde makes several versions.