FS Lathe Chuck
Been reorganizing the shop lately and finding some things that haven’t been used in years. Here one of them. It’s a small chuck but was good for turning small bowls and the like. It’ll not going to hold a 20lb monster blank or anything like that but it’s solid for what it is. It’s still sold on Penn State’s website but I can’t attach a screenshot because it says it’s too big. It’s the Mini Grip. Complete with all jaws ***but I’ve lost one of the tommy bars, but it’s just a 1/4” rod***

$60 shipped to you?

Attached Files Image(s)

-Marc

(10-19-2019, 07:41 AM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: Been reorganizing the shop lately and finding some things that haven’t been used in years. Here one of them. It’s a small chuck but was good for turning small bowls and the like. It’ll not going to hold a 20lb monster blank or anything like that but it’s solid for what it is. It’s still sold on Penn State’s website but I can’t attach a screenshot because it says it’s too big. It’s the Mini Grip. Complete with all jaws ***but I’ve lost one of the tommy bars, but it’s just a 1/4” rod***

$60 shipped to you?

What size are the arbor threads?
1” 8. Which is what I used but there’s another adapter in there too. I don’t know what the second one is.
-Marc

I googled it. 1x8tpi and the other is 3/4x16tpi
-Marc

(10-19-2019, 11:09 AM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: I googled it. 1x8tpi and the other is 1x16tpi

Shucks I need 81/4" Thanks for the quick reply.
Anybody at $50 shipped?
-Marc

(10-22-2019, 03:53 PM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: Anybody at $50 shipped?
Sent you a PM
Sold. And now I’m trying to reach god minimum characters for a post...
-Marc