Kitchen cabinets done
[attachment=21274]

With the exception of one drawer slide
Upset  I finished up the last of the kitchen cabinets for the Nebraska house this weekend.  Range will go between the 4 drawer stack and the trash can pullout to the right.  Extra room on the stile of the left box so I can trim out for the dishwasher.  Over the washer/dryer cabinets on top.  Washer/dryer wall is 66" or so, so these two 24" boxes will go on the left and right wall and I'll hang a rod between them with a fancy shelf above that to tie them together. 
Yes 

Kitchen uppers are there and hung, as well as the sink base and one drawer stack.  Appliances will be delivered on Veteran's day, and I'll set everything and get the countertops picked/ordered (granite) that week.  Re-trimming all the windows in the Craftsman style to match the door casings (which are new).  Also be setting the shower base and getting the stall ready for tile the next trip up.  I'll build the main bath vanity and linen closet for that trip as well, and maybe a smallish 'island' eating bar.  We're saving the flooring for last, and I expect to do that next summer.  Original floor is pine, rough enough and patched so much it's not worth trying to save, says LOML.  We were thinking about going oak, but the more I look at oak that's available, the better I like pine.

Once this business is over I have no intention of ever building another cabinet.  
Laugh

Attached Files Image(s)

Nicely done, I really like the door style with the 3 lower panels and the 2 panels. Looks like you selected some really nice wood for them as well.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Very nice KC! I really like the design and absolutely love quarter sawn oak. Great job!
A wise man once said, "All woodworkers make mistakes. A good woodworker can hide them."
Superb work. ......
Man those are sorta too nice for a kitchen.
Nice work on the cabinets. I see a new vocation in your future!
Wow, nice job ... love the White oak. Would like to see it all in place.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(10-20-2019, 07:48 AM)Phil Thien Wrote: Man those are sorta too nice for a kitchen.

Laugh 

Thanks for all the comments.  I agree they may be a bit much for the laundry… but I figured it's only a couple more boxes.
Very nice KC.
Wink
Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

BEAUTIFUL. love the style and the quarter sawn oak