Wondering if you have favorite season(s) or month(s)
to do woodworking, and why?

Simon
Winter in Wisconsin. Eneough said.
Winter.......shop is cozy warm. No pressing outside projects. Coffee pot is on. Radio is on.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(10-20-2019, 04:35 PM)Turner52 Wrote: Winter in Wisconsin. Eneough said.

+1
You guys are lucky...heated shops.

Simon
I also like winter, it's not 95* outside. It get plenty warm here in the deep south in the summer.
Oz
S.E. Alabama, formerly from Wisconsin.
The warmer times of year. I work outside so the winter can be a bit chilly and dark. Even in sunny FL.
Usually start back in the shop in October through April.  I operate our local BMX track so that takes up my time during the summer months.  Our final local race was this weekend so it's time to get started!
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
I like the beauty of the fall, but the dead quiet of the woodshop after a heavy winter snowfall insulates everything.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
I love the fall the best of the 4 seasons
Winter is for woodworking I love looking out my shop windows at the snow and cold