Wondering if you have favorite season(s) or month(s)
There are seasons?!?
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Like most have said, I usually do my woodworking in the winter. I live in northwest PA (just south of Lake Erie) with very snowy, cold winters and most weekends are spent indoors anyways, so that is when I usually do my woodworking.

When the weather is warm, I prefer to be outside. On rainy days I'll go into the shop (if I don't have a project going, I'll use this time to reorganize or... clean
Raised ) but I reserve spring/summer for being out in the sun and fresh air, even if it's just mowing.
A wise man once said, "All woodworkers make mistakes. A good woodworker can hide them."
Big Grin 
I live in SW Mo. with a shop that piggybacks off of the house HVAC so it controls the extreme temperatures very nicely. So I only work in my shop for 12 months each year. 
Big Grin On nice spring and fall days I open the overhead doors for fresh air and cleaning. I lived in Ak for 12 years so the winters here in Mo are pretty much a joke. Although there are days that are brutal but usually don't last long.
My favorite time of the year, in the shop, has little to do with the weather.  Like Splinter Puller, I like Christmas.  Although, my Christmas woodworking season starts in early November.  I take time off of work and spend many hours in my basement shop, making Christmas ornaments and gifts.  And like Splinter, I'm listening to Christmas music the whole time.  It has been a tradition of mine for over 20 years and it serves to really get me in the holiday spirit.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Spring and Fall are my favorite times down here on the Gulf Coast. The weather is temperate, and in the Fall it's usually quite dry, too. (Not today, though.) I can work with the windows open, and I can work outside comfortably.

But I don't usually have time during those seasons for much woodworking, as they're some of my busiest seasons at work. So most of my woodworking happens in the summer, when it's comfortable enough at my indoor workbench (A/C and all) but absolutely miserable outdoors.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
A lot of Wisconsinites here, including me.

I live on a small farm, so summer is busy with other projects. I have a drafty old building and a kerosene heater for a woodshop. But I make do with winter woodworking.
Really don’t have seasons here, temperatures are normally 82 for the high year around. Shop windows are always open.
VH07V  
Spring and fall. Not too hot, not too cold. Summer just sucks. Winter can be painful.

I'm installing a 7500W 220V space heater soon. 24x24 shop. Mighty make winter more fun.

Southern Maryland here.
Semper fi,
Brad