Work Sharp 2000 sanding discs?
I didn't realize the work Sharp 2000 was discontinued. It looks like replacement abrasive discs are too. I've found some possible replacements using 5" PSA discs but nothing slotted like the originals. Probably not as durable either.

Have any of you come across any source or old stock somewhere of replacement abrasive discs for the 2000?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Could you trim the discs for the WS3000 to fit?
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(10-24-2019, 09:07 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: I didn't realize the work Sharp 2000 was discontinued. It looks like replacement abrasive discs are too. I've found some possible replacements using 5" PSA discs but nothing slotted like the originals. Probably not as durable either.

Have any of you come across any source or old stock somewhere of replacement abrasive discs for the 2000?

3000 discs are the same.
(10-25-2019, 12:45 AM)cprolfe Wrote: 3000 discs are the same.

Ahhh, for some reason I thought the 2000 was a smaller DIA. Thx
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay