Here's the new router table!
That's a nice setup!  Great job and it will be handy having all the storage space for your bits, collets, etc.  I've got 3 Craftsman cabinets that I put tops on and use for various tasks - one holds my DeWalt planer, another holds a 10-20 drum sander, and the 3rd one is for my sharpening station.  Let us know how it works out for you.

Lonnie
(10-31-2019, 11:05 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Do the casters have a lock on them to prevent rolling?

I may have a cabinet like that that needs some attention
Cool

The swivel casters on the operator end lock, so far they seem to hold well and are well built. The total weight is north of 250#, in use it feels rock solid.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
You could always replace the original casters with full locking casters if movement bothers you.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
(11-03-2019, 02:16 PM)Woodenfish Wrote: You could always replace the original casters with full locking casters if movement bothers you.

What you have done is really using your head, and from your post in the S@S section for a wonder fence, it looks to take care of the upper dust collection.  I appreciate a person who thinks outside the box.

Tom
(11-03-2019, 04:11 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: What you have done is really using your head, and from your post in the S@S section for a wonder fence, it looks to take care of the upper dust collection.  I appreciate a person who thinks outside the box.

Tom

Thank you Tom,

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
That is clever and very well done.
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
(10-30-2019, 08:04 AM)shoottmx Wrote:  It's 39" high, a little higher than workbench height but it feels comfortable. 

I never would have guessed 39" from the picture...
Smirk

If memory serves, that's about the height of mine, too. I'm only 5' 9", and it's a fairly comfortable position for me to work.
Yes

For the record, I usually sweep before I take pics, too...
Winkgrin

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."