Chriz Schwarz Dump-On Site
I'm confident that Chris Schwarz knows that the only bad publicity is no publicity at all.  If I was him, I would be delighted by every one of the many posts in this thread.  At least he stays in touch with his constituency, which makes him one of the few principals in the woodworking realm who does.
I hope this discussion ends soon; I'm out of popcorn. But: The shortest piece I can recall that CS has written on aesthetic anarchism is this one:
https://www.core77.com/posts/88438/Anarchism-n-Design
Hey if you look at it like this Schwarz takes up this much space in their heads and he is probably unaware of it. 
So he should take this as a compliment if he ever stumbles across it
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(11-19-2019, 08:01 PM)elinourrumming Wrote: I hope this discussion ends soon; I'm out of popcorn. But: The shortest piece I can recall that CS has written on aesthetic anarchism is this one:
https://www.core77.com/posts/88438/Anarchism-n-Design

I'll say this to you, as you are as much a part of LAP as CS: your greatest talent(s), is in publishing, both vintage reprints and modern works. That medium reaches far beyond classes, though maybe not as far as blogs or forums. It is thoroughly refreshing to have such quality today, and at prices that are comparatively low.

My favorites? The Hayward series, The Wearing reprint, Anarchist toolbox, everything by Nancy Hiller and so forth.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(11-19-2019, 09:21 PM)Bob10 Wrote: So he should take this as a compliment if he ever stumbles across it

Ha ha, I'm sure he's more than stumbled upon this thread; and gotten a few chuckles too.  Like P.T. Barnum said:  “I don't care what the newspapers say about me as long as they spell my name right.”   And he'd say the same thing about social media forums......

So as long as nobody types "Schwartz" I think Chris is happy.....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Or Chriz, if that matters.

By the way, this thread, like any others, will end when it does...but not sure if Chris really wants it to end so soon.

Simon
(11-21-2019, 10:13 AM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: Or Chriz, if that matters.

By the way, this thread, like any others, will end when it does...but not sure if Chris really wants it to end so soon.

Simon

Was curious if he or friends had a name tracker, so changed up a spelling. But it looks like Orville's favorite customer found us. Hi, Megan.