Freud 8" Dado Set
Somehow I've ended up with two of these sets.  This one has never been used.  $70 shipped in a medium flat rate box.  Paypal is preferred.  CONUS only please.

[Image: khl9e2H.jpg]
I could have used that for a few projects I made.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Someone must need a dado set, how about $60 shipped.
Maybe if you could take 3 payments I could get it???
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
How about you ship it to Arlin and I will pay for it? He has done a lot for this community thru the years and continues to help others.

Let me know the paypal email please.
(11-05-2019, 08:51 PM)jamesglenn Wrote: How about you ship it to Arlin and I will pay for it? He has done a lot for this community thru the years and continues to help others.

Let me know the paypal email please.

Great gesture James! Arlin is an asset to this forum and what he does for veterans is admirable.
(11-05-2019, 01:23 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Maybe if you could take 3 payments I could get it???

Good on you sir. Things like this that make this a great site.

Edit:I meant this at the guy who offered to buy the dado set, but I also realize Arlin does a lot to help others so I guess I should have said good job on everyone.
Very kind of you Frank, I'll pick up the shipping to help out.  PM on it's way.

Arlin, please PM me your address.
Sorry Frank, got my reply mixed up.  James, PM on the way to you.
Payment sent. We all greatly appreciate you picking up the shipping costs, most generous.