incra
I saw where  shoottmx was asking for a incra wonder fence and I thought he meant fence system so I took some pictures of what I have and when I got back I realised he just wants the forefront fence. I don't have the wonder fence per say but I do Have an Incra fence I am willing to part with. 

I didn't take it down to get the model number but here are a couple of pictures. Asking $165 shipped. I can do a little better if it is pick up in North Central Iowa.

[attachment=21546]

[attachment=21547]

I also have an Inca 500 sled and the asking price is $150 pick up. I would prefer not to ship because it will be expensive but I will

[attachment=21548]

[attachment=21549]

I also have an Excalibur sliding table for a table saw. The one that if the fence is in the back you can cross sut 48 inches. I didn't take pictures because it is an after thought but only asking $300 and not $1000. again pick up only. I can furnish pictures.

This is a different way of looking at it but it is still worth it to drive the 200 miles from Chicago or the Twin Cities to pick it up than retail price plus shipping

Thanks for looking 

Tom
Tom,
If we could figure out how to ship that Incra Miter 5000 to ZIP Code 46350 for $50-$60 in mailing cost--i'd be interested for sure. You're about 260 miles from me--but putting together a weekend day to get out there won't happen until at least January. Thanks,
earl
(11-04-2019, 06:13 AM)greenacres2 Wrote: Tom,
If we could figure out how to ship that Incra Miter 5000 to ZIP Code 46350 for $50-$60 in mailing cost--i'd be interested for sure.  You're about 260 miles from me--but putting together a weekend day to get out there won't happen until at least January.  Thanks,
earl

Try shipping Grayhound bus they do it for less than anyone.
(11-04-2019, 09:58 AM)fall Wrote:  Try shipping Grayhound bus they do it for less than anyone.

If you are in the area, these are listed ant more than 1/2 price  and the sliding table listed for $300 sells for over 1,000

Tom
(11-12-2019, 09:49 AM)tablesawtom Wrote: If you are in the area, these are listed ant more than 1/2 price  and the sliding table listed for $300 sells for over 1,000

Tom
I know I said I wold consider shipping but I don't want to get into that packaging nightmare so No shipping.

Tom