Delta 14" bandsaw SOLD!
SOLD!

I'm selling my Delta 29-203 bandsaw. It is in excellent condition with new blue max tires and has no problems,no rust, no abuse. Comes with 4 starrett blades that are sharp. Obviously no shipping. Local pickup in Hoodsport Wa. Message me if interested.
$475.00
Now where is that chisel
Tried selling my 14" Delta Bandsaw here a few months ago and had no takers but plenty of looks. I am in Maryland and obviously it had to be picked up. I was able to sell it locally.

Where are you located?
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

(11-04-2019, 06:22 PM)GeorgeV Wrote: Tried selling my 14" Delta Bandsaw here a few months ago and had no takers but plenty of looks. I am in Maryland and obviously it had to be picked up. I was able to sell it locally.

Where are you located?

washington state
Now where is that chisel
(11-04-2019, 06:22 PM)GeorgeV Wrote: Tried selling my 14" Delta Bandsaw here a few months ago and had no takers but plenty of looks. I am in Maryland and obviously it had to be picked up. I was able to sell it locally.

Where are you located?

I've had good luck with Facebook marketplace lately. Got that tip from someone on here. I don't think the big machines sell as well around here as they used to. Good luck with your sale.