looking for web site to identify old hammer/axes/hoes
I was doing a little winter cleanup and dug out a couple milk crates of old hammers, hatchets, hoes, fro.  I would just like to identify the uses of them.  I know there is plenty of wisdom here, but I have probably 25 of them and don't expect you folks to do my leg work for me.  

Looks like I should learn to make some handles too.  I will need to identify them before doing that so I come close to what it should have.

Thanks again.
BladeForums.com or BushcraftUSA.com are both great sources of info
I just had to say this.

The web site is listed under

Ex-Wives club. 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks for the replies. I found this site to be helpful https://tennesseehickory.com/images/catalog_lr.pdf Gave me pictures of a lot of hammers.

On a related note, I've started to fill some of the holes in a bunch of "heads" Nothing fancy or spectacular, but I did try to use a draw knife, and have had some success.

I think I will try some offset handle turning on the lathe.

These were garage sale "deals" kind of tossed into a milk crate. A lot were/are missing handles. Not going to finish all of them, but sort out some of the truly unneeded ones or duplicates/triplicates.

They didn't have much value (for use) without a handle.

I did find a few (axes) that have names and some retail value. I wrote on the blade with sharpie so I or someone else won't sell them for garage sale prices.

Thanks again.
Looking forward to seeing what you do with them!
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop