New Popular Woodworking Magazine
Hmmm.."I don't like the articles..."
Confused

A suggestion....
Uhoh

Wright the articles YOU do like, on the subjects YOU like.....and quityerbitchin.....
Raised

But..then all us us can then sit here and complain about YOUR articles....fair is fair, right...
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(04-20-2021, 02:54 PM)bandit571 Wrote: Hmmm.."I don't like the articles..."
Confused

A suggestion....
Uhoh

Wright the articles YOU do like, on the subjects YOU like.....and quityerbitchin.....
Raised

But..then all us us can then sit here and complain about YOUR articles....fair is fair, right...
Winkgrin

Are you directing your suggestion at anyone who thinks woodworking magazines are fading?

I hope not....because if you are, you've mixed up the boss and the servant. Articles are published to please the readers (boss), if the boss isn't happy, the boss isn't going to write anything, including the cheque that keeps the publishing house's lights on.

That's how the modern world works. Bosses can b------ as much as they like and as often as they want. Be a boss! 
Laugh

Simon
(04-20-2021, 10:39 AM)hbmcc Wrote: Schwarz mentioned in a recent Lost Art post that he needed a three volume set to cover all the details of making stick chairs. He was trying to write it in 600 pages. There must be a market for process. Or, Chris is actually delving into structural design and body comfort that I don't see in his proto iterations. 

I have a copy of the Shuttle Crew Operations Manual by NASA. It has 1161 pages. Flying a shuttle is probably twice as challenging as.........
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin

Reading page 179....
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep (Thanks Bandit...didn't realize this exists.)

Simon