WTB Delta Molding Head
Looking to buy or borrow a Delta Molding Head. I need it for some photos/video work. Ideally in decent looking shape for the photos.

Knives are optional, I mostly need the head.

PM me if you have one you want to unload.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(11-21-2019, 12:01 PM)handi Wrote: Looking to buy or borrow a Delta Molding Head. I need it for some photos/video work. Ideally in decent looking shape for the photos.

Knives are optional, I mostly need the head.

PM me if you have one you want to unload.

Four images are attached.  Here is one I would be willing to sell.  I have three (thru garage sales) and all are the same.  At least one came with individually packaged Delta cutters.  It's in good shape, some discoloration (oxidation), but no pitting.  Not showroom but pretty good for the age.  I think it's worth at least $5.00 plus it would be around $8.00 to ship it in a small flat rate box.  If you want it, fine, if you don't that is ok also.

Attached Files Image(s)

Have you considered the Craftsman 1 knife head?
I have one and was very surprised how well it works. Very smooth.
An advantage is if you need a custom profile, you don't have to match the cutters.
The set comes with a number of different profiles.
Just my $.02
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
Have you considered the Craftsman 1 knife head?
I have one and was very surprised how well it works. Very smooth.
An advantage is if you need a custom profile, you don't have to match the cutters.
The set comes with a lot of different profiles.
Just my $.02
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer