Lathe chuck
4 jaw lathe Chuck. 3/4 x 16 tpi. Marked. AMT on the back.
Also Craftsman 8" 3/4 x 16 tpi face plate.
Some other older Craftsman wood lathe parts.
Chuck and faceplate $35 including shipping

Attached Files Image(s)

I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
Wrong pics.
Let's try again.

Attached Files Image(s)

I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Hey Pirate: talk to us about the first picture
Cool
It was the boat parade, before the Offshore Powerboat Racing World Championships, here in Englewood Fl. on the Gulf of Mexico.
Beautiful machines!
HalfaThumb in Turning has a Shopsmith that might be able to use yours.  You can ask him to see.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
They won't fit a shopsmith without an adaptor.
What's the diameter on that faceplate?
Benny

Face plate is 8".
Also have a few parts from the Craftsman tube lathe, including the tool rest.
If someone wants the Chuck, the tool rest is free. Just pay extra shipping, if it won't fit in same flat rate box.
I just re-read the post and saw you said it was 8". Doh! i was so excited to see the thread I need lol. How much do you want for just the faceplate?
Benny

What's your zip code?