Lee Valley Cyber Monday
Rob Lee is there a cyber monday this year?  I don't see anything on your website
I’m sure there’ll be a cyberMonday.

Real question is Rob Lee participating?
VH07V  
Any indication there will be a sale this year? I would hate to stay up for nothing!
(12-01-2019, 08:52 PM)toolmiser Wrote: Any indication there will be a sale this year?  I would hate to stay up for nothing!

They've made the announcement on the website since Friday or so. Get your credit card ready.

Simon
Does the sale start tonight (Sunday) at midnight?

Lonnie
Anyone else have a problem opening Lee Valley emails?  I have 3 or 4 email accounts and it seems to be a problem on all of them.
Strange because it is the only advertiser that has problems across the board
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Bob,
No problems opening the emails I've received.

Lonnie
(12-01-2019, 11:37 PM)Mr Eddie Wrote: Bob,
No problems opening the emails I've received.

Lonnie

Strange
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

The sale has begun - just finished picking up a couple LV planes. Good luck to all!

John
Some really good deals - picked up a cabinet makers trimming plane.  Every plane I've purchased from LV has been a pleasure to use and was sharp right out of the box.  Thanks Rob Lee!

Lonnie