Delta 14" band saw
Delta 28-275 14" band saw for sale.
3/4 hp. On mobile base.
Located in Englewood, FL
As close to new as you will find.
$250

Attached Files Image(s)

I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
Can't delete pic or post. ??
Hope this pic is better.

Attached Files Image(s)

I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
(11-29-2019, 01:23 PM)Pirate Wrote: Delta 28-275 14" band saw for sale.
3/4 hp. On mobile base.
Located in Englewood, FL
As close to new as you will find.
$250

I'd buy that in the blink of an eye if it wasn't 10 hours away.
Rick

(11-29-2019, 02:30 PM)Rick_B Wrote: I'd buy that in the blink of an eye if it wasn't 10 hours away. 

If you start driving that direction now in about 9 hours it will only be an hour away.  Looking for one closer might take months and we are only talking about an hour 9 hours from now
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Wink 
(11-29-2019, 02:46 PM)Bob10 Wrote: If you start driving that direction now in about 9 hours it will only be an hour away.  Looking for one closer might take months and we are only talking about an hour 9 hours from now

Bob - that's enabler logic 
Smile
Rick

(11-29-2019, 03:41 PM)Rick_B Wrote: Bob - that's enabler logic 
Smile

Here to help
Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Wow....just wow....what a deal!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(11-29-2019, 08:32 PM)alanealane Wrote: Wow....just wow....what a deal!

Amen! what a deal.  Wish I wasn't 3000 miles away.
Larry KQ6PJ
Sold.
Had buyers lined up!