Secret Santa...
It seems like about the right time for this thread as it's been pretty quiet since the names went out...

For the record, I've already finished my shopping for my recipient. It was a bit harder this year to find any information to go on, but I think I may have done okay. The only question now is do I wait for a couple weeks before shipping it out? Or do I send it to him now with a note to wait until Christmas?
Winkgrin

Merry Christmas, everyone! 

Dave
Smile
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Merry Christmas everyone!

My gift has been completed and is currently its the way to my recipient. I cannot decide if it is a wholly shop-made or a purchased item. The lines are somewhat blurry. It depends on how you look at it. I hope he likes it!
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Mine went out Monday and he was my Ornament Exchange person also. 
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sent mine this morning, I think they said it should arrive next Monday...
Winkgrin 

Merry Christmas, guys!
Big Grin 
Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
I wanted to let my SS know that I received my gift. Will try and wait til Christmas day.
(11-29-2019, 04:34 PM)Big Dave Wrote: It seems like about the right time for this thread as it's been pretty quiet since the names went out...

For the record, I've already finished my shopping for my recipient. It was a bit harder this year to find any information to go on, but I think I may have done okay. The only question now is do I wait for a couple weeks before shipping it out? Or do I send it to him now with a note to wait until Christmas?
Winkgrin

Dave
Smile

I'm not going to give myself up, other than to say I was really behind this year and didn't have time to make anything or send a tool that I had rehabbed. But, I got an order put in today so it should arrive just in time for Christmas. I hope you like it.
(11-29-2019, 04:34 PM)Big Dave Wrote: It seems like about the right time for this thread as it's been pretty quiet since the names went out...

Winkgrin

Dave
Smile

Note to Santa -- I got my package last week. It's waiting patiently.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Its been a very busy, crazy last 3 months and running way behind on Christmas this year. Just mailed out my SS 2019 gifts this year. My lucky recipient will be receiving a couple of packages from different locations. The elves at the US Post Office have indicated that they should arrive in time.
Found a package from Bristol, RI on my porch today....

Winkgrin