Small workbench top attachment?
(12-05-2019, 07:22 AM)stoppy Wrote: I’d be afraid to touch anything in your shop Hank. Excellent use of slat wall. 

I’ve finished the small mobile workbench to where it is usable. After Christmas gifts are finished I will add a vise and drawers to it.  I attached the top with pocket hole screws so the top has no screws showing.  I like this concept of small mobile workbenches and will certainly build at least one more and use your top idea.

Jim, if I can find room in my shop, I could use a small mobile workbench. Please post photos of yours when you're finished with it.

Vise isn’t attached nor are the drawers made. But I’m using it to assemble some Christmas gifts. 

In the background you can see my slatwall that housed rough turned bowls. Thinking about repurposing  the wall for different storage for flat stock working. 

Top of Mobile workbench is 26x48. Corner posts are 2x4’s glued together.
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
Thanks for the photo. That looks pretty stout and handy. I don't have room for anything that large. I'll have to put my brain to work to see if I can figure something out. Nice job.