PSA: JET 737002 32 in. x 24 in. Cast Iron Table - $168.35 + Free Shipping + Tax @ CPO
(12-04-2019, 07:18 AM)fgarvin Wrote: They seem to have the performax stand on clearance too.

https://www.cpooutlets.com/jet-638004-st...38004.html

May save you some work if you can still cancel/change your order.

That would have saved about $35, but would have had to add a wheel kit so it would have been marginal.  I'll take that larger stand and add a ply/mdf top and a center shelf--probably close in the sides while i'm at it.  Thanks again for the lead!!
earl
(12-04-2019, 07:19 PM)fgarvin Wrote: Some more accessories 

Thanks for taking the time to search and post these, fgarvin.
I received my router table top yesterday and it is Huge and heavy. I haven't unpacked it yet but think it was a good deal.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
I just brought the box with the stand in it off the porch--54 pounds. Will unpack tonight, but it's heavy for sure!!
earl
They just went up in price.  I had 2 vices in my cart last night at $99 each.  I waited until this morning so I could ask a friend if he wanted one and this morning they are $175.   The router lift that was $167 is now $285.  You snooze, you lose. Literally, I snoozed