Fixing An Entry Door Seal
Dog damage.  The dog can no longer get to this door. The seal is part of the factory seal on the door.  Can the seal be replaced?  The wood will have to be filled and painted.

Yank it out and pop a new one in. Nothing special just a regular seal. If it's a metal door get the magnetic ones.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Its jsut that easy. for some reason I thought those were part of the door.

(12-05-2019, 09:05 AM)crokett™ Wrote: Its jsut that easy.  for some reason I thought those were part of the door.

Yup it has a spline shaped like a cristsmas tree fastener (automotive trim fastener). 

The magnetic ones i mentioned for steel doors are very good. They are like a fridge gasket as they are more flexible and they will pull and stick to the door. The hinge side has a compression seal but it works well.