My Dishwasher Is Leaking
It’s a 4 year old Kennmore. I am certain it is not the supply line or the drain. Those are both dry and there is not a lot of water. The water is always at the front right corner. The float moves freely. I am thinking right now it is the float switch. Could it also be a door seal?

(12-05-2019, 05:42 AM)crokett™ Wrote: It’s a 4 year old Kennmore.  I am certain it is not the supply line or the drain.  Those are both dry and there is not a lot of water. The water is always at the front right corner.  The float moves freely.  I am thinking right now it is the float switch.  Could it also be a door seal?

Does it sit level?
Is or was there anything that could direct water to that corner inside the unit when it's spraying water? Had that happen to me long ago, and it was something inside the machine. Shouldn't happen no matter what, but it was fixed by either moving something, or fixing a rotary spray bar, or something like that. FWIW.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
The Repair Clinic is offering some help (but primarily trying to sell repair parts);  https://www.repairclinic.com/RepairHelp/...gIJbPD_BwE

And a bunch of articles on the subject:  https://www.google.com/search?client=fir...er+leaking
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(12-05-2019, 05:42 AM)crokett™ Wrote:  Could it also be a door seal?

Does your dog scratch the dishwasher too?
Laugh
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

(12-05-2019, 01:07 PM)CLETUS Wrote: Does your dog scratch the dishwasher too?
Laugh

Laugh

(12-05-2019, 05:42 AM)crokett™ Wrote: It’s a 4 year old Kennmore.  I am certain it is not the supply line or the drain.  Those are both dry and there is not a lot of water. The water is always at the front right corner.  The float moves freely.  I am thinking right now it is the float switch.  Could it also be a door seal?

We had a small spoon wedged under the gasket/seal...Caused a leak at the front corner.
You might check the seal under the float switch.  Mine had this and replacing it fixed the leak.  It didn't fix the other issues though.  Poor design, only one gasket, should have had a double one, inside and outside. You could make your own, instead of paying the $20 it costs on line. (Note: Mine was covered by the extended warranty. Good, but took awhile for the fix under it.)Dan
If it's right at the front corner start off by cleaning the seal and then pull it out a little and let it reseat. There are extra little flag seals on some dishwashers that look like file folder flags. Sometimes they get knocked out of place or were never put in right at the factory. 

Funny all this talk about dishwashers and mine decided it didn't want to start 3 times today... Time for it to get replaced as it's had it's fair share of new parts already and it's noisy.
Mine was leaking out the switch during the drain cycle. There’s a rubber gasket around a thru stud.

Pull the bottom plate and run it. Watch tv close by paying attention to the cycles. Every time it cycles rush over and watch. You will figure it out quickly.