Router bit stocking stuffers
Looks like a good deal, but I'm full up. Thanks for posting that.

I was looking the other day and I still have dozens of Woodcrafts green bits when they had their $5.00 selection of bits.
Rolleyes
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-06-2019, 05:57 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: I have bought a few of the Stone Mountian in the past (on sale). I am a hobby woodworker, and they performed as expected.
I just checked the site again. They are starting to sell out.

Just a hobby for me too - lots of work on the house etc... I bought a bunch right after I posted... too many times I've hesitated and lost.  Probably more than I need, but a $3 mistake is pretty small, and for that one time I need a bit and have to waist time and pay full price, it seems worth it.
(12-09-2019, 01:36 PM)Bach1750 Wrote: Just a hobby for me too - lots of work on the house etc... I bought a bunch right after I posted... too many times I've hesitated and lost.  Probably more than I need, but a $3 mistake is pretty small, and for that one time I need a bit and have to waist time and pay full price, it seems worth it.

Exactly. I'm a believer in "Buy bits as you need them, not kits". This fits that: I know I'll need these bits in the future as I wear out what I have now. There's nothing wrong with them sitting in a drawer for a few months if it'll save me money in the long term.
Semper fi,
Brad