Router bit stocking stuffers
While they last at Peachtree...
Router bit blowout

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Thanks!

Stuffed my stocking with a few needed bits

-Brian
Oh no!

Now I am going to have to ask Santa for a new pair of stockings.  It seems the ones I had are all stretched out of shape now.
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!
Semper fi,
Brad

I bought 10 of the larger bits at like 1/10 of retail. 29.90 that's it. no t^x. no shipping. It's like buy one get nine free.
Winkgrin

ITEM#                    DESCRIPTION                                                          QTY      TOTAL         
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3782                    1 (D) X 1 1/4 STRAIGHT BIT                                          1        $2.99         
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3778                    3/8 (D) X 1 STRAIGHT BIT                                            1        $2.99         
3795                    5/8 (D)  X 3/4 MORTISING BIT                                        1        $2.99         
3815                    1/2 ® ROUNDOVER BIT                                                1        $2.99         
3827                    5/32 ® DOUBLE COVE AND BEAD BIT                                    1        $2.99         
3840                    5/8 ® COVE BIT                                                    1        $2.99         
3825                    1 1/2 X 45 DEGREE CHAMFER BIT                                        1        $2.99         
3834                    3/8 RABBETTING BIT                                                  1        $2.99         
3803                    1/4 ® PLUNGING ROUNDOVER BIT                                      1        $2.99         
3792                    1/2 (D)  X 1 FLUSH TRIM BIT                                          1        $2.99         

SUB TOTAL:          $29.90
TAX:                $0.00
SHIPPING:          $0.00    BEST SHIPPING  FED-EX, UPS OR US MAIL
ORDER TOTAL:        $29.90

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Holy cow!! What a deal!

Thank you fishh4!!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
(12-06-2019, 09:53 AM)fishhh4 Wrote: While they last at Peachtree...
Router bit blowout

Any opinions on the two manufacturers?  Any reason to buy one brand over the other?

Thanks.
Perfect timing, thanks!
My order looked like this.  I did notice they were all 1/2" shank, but that is an added bonus to me.

Order # : 2350028
Order Total : $52.93
Order Date : 12/6/2019 11:52:07 AM Eastern
ITEM#                    DESCRIPTION                                                           QTY       TOTAL         
3819                     5/32 ®DOUBLE ROUNDOVER BIT                                         1         $2.99         
3830                     1 1/2 X 30 DEGREE CHAMFER BIT                                        1         $2.99         
3831                     1 X 25 DEGREE CHAMFER BIT                                            1         $2.99         
3825                     1 1/2 X 45 DEGREE CHAMFER BIT                                        1         $2.99         
3804                     3/8 KEY HOLE BIT                                                     1         $2.99         
3816                     1/8 ® FLUTING BIT                                                  1         $2.99         
3734                     Flat Rasied Panel w/undercutter and Cove / Bead Style & Rail 3 pc se 1         $34.99        

SUB TOTAL:          $52.93
TAX:                $0.00
SHIPPING:           $0.00     BEST SHIPPING  FED-EX, UPS OR US MAIL
ORDER TOTAL:        $52.93
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
(12-06-2019, 01:57 PM)Bach1750 Wrote: Any opinions on the two manufacturers?  Any reason to buy one brand over the other?

Thanks.

I have bought a few of the Stone Mountian in the past (on sale). I am a hobby woodworker, and they performed as expected.
I just checked the site again. They are starting to sell out.