Guess I am out of touch!
Well, I was looking for the Woodsmith site, followed that to Forums and found myself coming full circle to Woodnet! Nice new look to the forum. Which means I’ll hang out here. The old format never was to my liking.

I’ll even update my profile info.
Gary
Gary Roberts
The Toolemera Press
Wilmington, NC USA
Toolemera.Com Website
Don’t know how long it’s been since your last visit.

You may find that there’s a tremendous amount LESS traffic here than in the past.

10-15 years ago if you posted a thread and nobody replied, it would drop off first page in a matter of hours, now it’s likely to stay in the first 10 posts for more than a week.

I’m not sure where everyone went, but they aren’t here anymore.
Duke
(12-07-2019, 06:30 AM)JDuke Wrote: Thank you for saying that - I thought it was just my imagination that traffic had drastically decreased.
Welcome back sir!

take a moment to learn how to upload photos as that has changed.
Welcome back!! Good to see you. Now you can post pics directly. Took awhile to
figure it out, at least for me, but it is SO much easier than before.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Hi Gary!

I've enjoyed all of your posts on FB.  I've just rejoined here as well!  Welcome back!

David C
(12-07-2019, 02:42 AM)toolemera Wrote: Well, I was looking for the Woodsmith site, followed that to Forums and found myself coming full circle to Woodnet! Nice new look to the forum. Which means I’ll hang out here. The old format never was to my liking.

I’ll even update my profile info.
Gary

Good to see you in here again Gary... it's been awhile...
Skip