What ever happened to Brian in Sunny FL??
I have not seen him sell any table saw blades for a while?????
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
He's still there. I bought a router bit from him recently for a very good price.
last visit here  11-05-2019

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Thanks Guys

Do you have a link for him??  I was wanting to tell him Thank you and can not find it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

his WN profile.

https://www.forums.woodnet.net/member.ph...&uid=27546

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

(12-11-2019, 05:46 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thanks Guys

Do you have a link for him??  I was wanting to tell him Thank you and can not find it.

Arlan, if I recall correctly, his email address is: brian@holbren.com . If that doesn't get him, try: sales@holbren.com
I live about 30 miles away.  He's still there.

Holbren's Contact Info:

Holbren, LLC
332 Trieste Loop
Lake Mary, Florida 32746

Phone: 800-838-3547
Fax: 888-456-7850
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Thanks Guys I have contacted him and received one back.

The table saw blade he gave me about a year ago was Very quite and quite sharp.  A friend of mine has some very old groth Dug Fir which was 6"x3.5" and wanted them cut to 3.5x.75 and the blade did not even strain or make but a whisper while going thru it.

I do not remember the name but I like it and wonder how may times it can be sharpened.