East Wood Tools NR Cutters
I picked a radiused NR cutter on spec and mounted it to my 3/8 bar. I didn’t see results that I can’t get from regular cutters. Those I cut just below the centerline of the piece and I get a beautiful smooth finish on acrylics. The NR cutter I found I have to raise the cutting edge slightly. Does anyone else have experience with them.

I haven't used NR tools before. I'm wondering if they reduce the possibility of blowouts for thin wall turnings such as pen blanks.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
I looked at them when they came out a few weeks ago and was not impressed.  If you turn the tool at an angle it will do the same thing as in shear cutting.  I would not waste my or anyone elses funds on buying or suggesting to buy one.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I bought some a couple months ago. Yes no catches. I can do the same thing depending on how I hold my other tools. There does seem to be a very small difference in chipping on open segmented corian, but only when I start the first cut with all of the edges still sticking out. After they are gone and the piece is roughed to round then no difference Not worth it in my opinion and I will not buy anymore.
Your conclusions are hat I decided. I can do what I need to with the standard and much cheaper cutters