Philadelphia Area - JessEm Router Table
Hi Gang @Woodnet,

It’s been a long while here since my last post— life got in the way of my woodworking! Anyway, we are going to be downsizing soon and I have a bunch of shop tools I’d like to move:

Powermatic PM2000 3HP (Single phase 220) Table Saw - SOLD
Delta 22-580 Planer (stand mounted) - SOLD
Delta X5 Jointer with rolling stand - SOLD
Delta 50-760 Dust Collector with upgraded canister filter -SOLD
Jess-Em Router Table with Phenolic Top, Master Fence and Aluminum insert to fit Milwaukee 5625 router (I have the router and will consider a package deal) $375 ($575 with the 5625)

Prices reflect Woodnet discount and IMHO are all great deals. Everything is in excellent condition. I’m the original owner of all. All tools have been kept inside. The table saw will require a little disassembly plus a couple of able bodies to move
Smile

Also, I have accessories to go along with many of these that I will include, e.g. saw blades, router bits (if you take the 5625), roller stand(s) for the planet, dust collection chute for the planer, etc.)

Feel free to reach out directly at ronkatcher@hotmail.com. Photos upon request (having a hard time figuring out how to include here)
Ron what are the dimensions of the opening for the router plate?
Hi John,

It’s about 3.75 of usable diameter. There are various-sized threaded inserts that fit into it. If you want to check specs, this is the Woodpeckers #5625 insert.

R
I think he means the size of the rectangular plate.
Sorry, wasn’t really thinking! As per Jessem,

Rabbeted 9-1/4″ x 11-3/4″ opening supports most standard router plates and lifts
Bump for the router table— all that’s left!