Hamler Scraper Insert -- Only Four Left
The 2019 production run of Hamler Scraper Inserts is almost gone. There are only four units remaining.

Orders can be placed securely from my website Loon Lake Tool Works.

Check out my sharpened and tuned vintage hand saws while you're there.

[Image: Scraper_Insert_0018_540x.jpg?v=1564535602]

[Image: Instr_Sheet_0020_540x.jpg?v=1564535612]
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
I just ordered mine. I can't wait to try it out.

Jeff
It's time for the patriots to stand up!
does it also fit a LN #7?
(12-16-2019, 09:50 AM)mongo Wrote: does it also fit a LN #7?

No. It is designed to fit Bailey-style planes with a 2 3/8" wide iron. It can be used in a 4 1/2, later 5 1/2, 6, and 7.
Bob Page
In da U.P. of Michigan
There are only four Hamler Scraper Inserts left. If I make more, it will not be until the second half of 2020. If you want one, you'd better order it quickly, though I can no longer promise that it will arrive before Christmas.

Loon Lake Tool Works
Bob Page
In da U.P. of Michigan
(12-20-2019, 06:04 AM)enjuneer Wrote: There are only four Hamler Scraper Inserts left. If I make more, it will not be until the second half of 2020. If you want one, you'd better order it quickly, though I can no longer promise that it will arrive before Christmas.

Loon Lake Tool Works

Bump - I bought one of these units from Bob. Have yet to try it but plan to put it to use soon to "dial in" the fit on a "ton" of drawers I'm building for shop cabinets.

Doug
There are only two Hamler Scraper Inserts left and then they will be all gone. I am considering another manufacturing run, though that will take several months before they will be ready.

PM me if you wish to be added to the Wait List for the next batch. I've also asked Paul Hamler to send me the mold to make a version that will fit Bedrock planes. PM me if that is of interest to you so I can decide on how many to make.

Thanks,
Bob Page
In da U.P. of Michigan
I got mine before Christmas and installed it then used it on some highly figured cloud maple and it worked really good. I’m glad I have that in my arsenal of planes. Didn’t take hardly any adjustment to make it work. 

Jeff
It's time for the patriots to stand up!
Grabbed the last one!
Hopefully next year I will have the funds for sure.  Thanks for making them Bob
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.