Dado blade set recommendation please
I have a Craftsman wobble blade I'll sell you.  It was my very first dado blade and has very little use.  Great dado blade to start with!

~Kris
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
I have two - an older Freud (2 wing cutters) and Infinity Dadonator (4 wing cutters) which is made by Amana.

I got very good use out of the Freud for many years, until multiple sharpenings and tooth loss got the better of it.  But even in its best days no comparison to the Dadonator.

If you're not doing that much dado work in plywood the two wing cuttersets will suffice.  If you're working with ply you'll eventually have to deal with tear out.

Definitely stay away from a wobble dado.
I also have an old wobble type. Never have had an issue and I can dial in for tight or normal fitting dados- or a dado of any abnormal size. I think we repeat what we have heard, not what we have experienced. I'm not aware of any humping in the cut which has affected the fits.
I have the Freud SD508.  Has always cut nice, comes with shims and case.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

I have to get this shop organized. Cleaning out a drawer with used 7” blades for a circular saw to be sharpened I found in its original package a 7” adjustable craftsman dado blade in the bottom of the drawer. After much thinking I seem to remember my neighbor giving me that when he quit woodworking. Looks like it was hardly used. Will test it on a scrap to see how it works. Between it an the router should be able to get the dados for my lumber cart done.
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.