Just bought the new Dustopper dust separater
For $40, I got a cyclone dust separater AND the extra hose. And for my small shop I needed to make the vac and the dust separater as efficient as possible. So far a great addtion to the shop.

All those youtubers who put (there-can't-be -worse) music in theirs should watch your Dustopper video so they can learn to produce videos that don't distract and...are to the point (and with a bit of humor).

Simon
(12-15-2019, 11:16 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: All those youtubers who put (there-can't-be -worse) music in theirs should watch your Dustopper video so they can learn to produce videos that don't distract and...are to the point  (and with a bit of humor).

Simon

Thanks, glad you liked the video and really glad you understand my philosophy in video production so well 
Smile
Paul, great job on the video. I also enjoyed the content and may build something like that for my own shop.

Doug