Popular Woodworking Sloyd cabinet
(02-26-2020, 02:42 PM)hbmcc Wrote: I am an opportunist, so the Wood Archivist is a bookmark for ideas. Lo and behold, look at what I found a few days ago. 

http://woodarchivist.com/1286-tool-cabinet-plans/  And, surprise! Staring our favorite woodworking entrepreneur. 

Interesting.  That's a very early pic of the Schwartz.  And using all power tools.  And a hot melt glue gun.  Say what!!??

I don't know how that website gets away with publishing old magazine articles.  They are archiving copyrighted material without permission and without displaying the copyright.  Notice on that particular article, they cropped off the magazine name with issue number, etc.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(02-27-2020, 07:45 AM)AHill Wrote: I don't know how that website gets away with publishing old magazine articles.  They are archiving copyrighted material without permission and without displaying the copyright.  Notice on that particular article, they cropped off the magazine name with issue number, etc.

To make matters worse, they even put their own watermark on the articles! It’s bad enough to rip someone off, but to then claim ownership is a pretty low-life thing to do.