FREE - Cypress Tree Trunks
A friend of mine had a couple cypress trees felled at her business, and wanted to see if someone would like to come and pick it up for later reuse. She would like to have them gone before Christmas. I am personally not that familiar with cypress but if it's worth something to someone, it would save these from the chipper.

There are 4 total pieces.  In order of the pics (length x diameter):

1. 15.11'   17 in
2. 18.4'    20.5 in
3. 8.6 '     19 in
4. 6.7'       25.5 in

Attached Files Image(s)

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian - Dennis Wholey
A location would be helpful.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
(12-18-2019, 09:12 AM)PedroOhare Wrote: A location would be helpful.

Pedro

Slap "at her business"  pay attention

Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Again....a location for "at her business" would let us know where the wood is.

Slap
Dumber than I appear
Sorry about that folks, I posted that knowing that I needed that location but I could not get hold of her. I did obtain the address this morning.

2100 10th Street
Plano, TX 75074
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian - Dennis Wholey
(12-19-2019, 10:17 AM)Wood-N-Art Wrote: Sorry about that folks, I posted that knowing that I needed that location but I could not get hold of her. I did obtain the address this morning.

Plano, TX 75074

I also don't think posting her exact address is a good idea. A general idea such as Plano would assist potential buyers without endangering her physical safety. Then if someone is interested they can get further details.

There sure are a lot of rules in this modern society.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
(12-20-2019, 08:20 AM)PedroOhare Wrote: I also don't think posting her exact address is a good idea. A general idea such as Plano would assist potential buyers without endangering her physical safety. Then if someone is interested they can get further details.

There sure are a lot of rules in this modern society.

Pedro

And you quoted it. So if he goes back and edits it out, it still will be there for the entire world to see in your quote.

e deploribus unum

1. It’s free, not for sale.
2. It’s a business address

I don’t think there’s any reason to be concerned about privacy or security.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(12-20-2019, 11:09 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: 1. It’s free, not for sale.
2. It’s a business address

I don’t think there’s any reason to be concerned about privacy or security.

+1
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Emailed it to my brother near there but I don't think he's got the means to move the logs.

I'm 1K miles away so I'll just drool.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)