Gifts from Secret Santa - 2019

I am so grateful for my gifts. A beautiful marking knife, and a Veritas Router Plane. Don't know how Santa knew but I've been
wanting a router plane for a long time. Very generous of you. Thanks so much ! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Always a treat opening Secret Santa gifts!
Yes 

[Image: 3yU3iHy.jpg]

All of these are muchly appreciated and will get used...
Winkgrin

Thanks, Santa!
Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Wow!! Thank you Santa. This is a freshly sharpened Disston saw. What an amazing gift! I don't think words are enough to say how much I love this.

[Image: i-TdmcCxj-M.jpg]
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Hope mine come in soon.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
My Secret Santa was Arlin Eastman. I received some nice pen turning blanks and three small planes. Thanks so much!

We also did the ornament exchange and I received a Christmas tree and snow man ornaments.  See what you missed? Sign up for the ornament exchange next year!

Attached Files Image(s)

Santa must have known that I am a disciple of the masters. He brought me some great reading material from Tage Frid, George Frank, Norm Vandal, Frank Klausz, and others. Thanks Santa!

Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
I sent a couple of updates/reminders to personal emails today. Please check your mail.
Santa's Elves
Arlin,
Check your email and PMs.
Santa's Elves
It doesn't appear that this year's Secret Santa had very many participants...
Sad
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Mine came in while I was away......  Just what I needed!!

https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/shop/too...ning-guide

THANK YOU Secret Santa!!