Racine Tool and Machine bandsaw
I had sworn I was done buying bandsaws and this one showed up a few miles from me.
Racine Tool and Machinery 14" saw.

Hope to go through it soon and get it into my shop.
It was just too cool to pass up!

Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
I was born and raised in Racine Wi.  nice find for sure
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
The cool factor on those is over the top......

Ed
Until you posted, I had never seen one of these saws.

When you get a chance, please post more detailed pics.  I find myself staring at the cover on the top wheel.  The cool retro look has me mesmerized...

I'm not a "collector"... I don't buy multiples of the same tools; just not wired that way, I guess.  But, I could see me getting sucked into buying a machine like that!
I would have bought that, too... 
Yes

Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Yep, I'd even sell my current bandsaw to buy that. The old tools, man if nothing else they sure look COOL 
Big Grin
mike
I ain't a Communist, necessarily, but I've been in the red all my life
Wow! I'm no old iron guy but that is totally freakin' awesome.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Looks like a real nice old classic beauty - nice find! Love those covers.

Doug
I would love to have one of those even if I would need a garage stretcher.

Larry
Larry
I've got one of these saws too. There should be a serial number on the table in the form of X###. Let me know what it is, I'm trying to track all these saws that I can so I can figure out a way of hopefully dating them better. It is known that they started in the early 1920s (like 1922) from advertisements I've found all the way up into the 1940s I believe (final saw had solid aluminum wheels (no spokes) and solid cast covers (no snowflake).

From what I can tell yours probably late 1920s/1930s. The first models didn't have the U shape cutout like yours has on the upper guide part of the frame for more clearance.