Pork Chop for Sale: SOLD
No, not that kind of pork chop, this kind:

This is the OEM guard from my SCM Minimax FS41E 16" jointer/planer.  I opted to go with the euro-guard, but they included this anyway.  Its in new/unused condition.  SOLD
Just curious, is the Euro guard the finger type that reaches across the cutterhead?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Not my machine, but this is the guard:

[Image: fs-41-elite-s.jpeg.jpg?itok=fqGPxF63]

(12-31-2019, 11:37 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Just curious, is the Euro guard the finger type that reaches across the cutterhead?
(12-31-2019, 10:39 AM)Philip1231 Wrote: No, not that kind of pork chop, this kind:

This is the OEM guard from my SCM Minimax FS41E 16" jointer/planer.  I opted to go with the euro-guard, but they included this anyway.  Its in new/unused condition.  $49 plus shipping/fees.

I've used both style and prefer the pork chop guard.   You may want to hang on to that until you are really sure you prefer the Euro style.  

John
John: Good advice. I've had the machine for about 18 months and am happy with the euro guard at this point: I wish it had a knuckle or two (like the Felder models) that allow you to fold it down out of the way, but it works and I find it less obtrusive than the pork chop. Phil

(12-31-2019, 12:08 PM)jteneyck Wrote: I've used both style and prefer the pork chop guard.   You may want to hang on to that until you are really sure you prefer the Euro style.  

John
Given the overwhelming popularity of pork chops, let me suggest this as an accompaniment:

[Image: 81%2B16QhJYLL._SL1500_.jpg]

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh  deeeeeelicioussss!!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]