HANDTOOLS; Vintage Chisel Lot; Yankee Drivers; T13 #4, Crispy SW 220
Here's 6 vintage chisels in decent condition and good variety of user sizes; a 1" that I couldn't find a mark on, a 7/8 Keen Kutter, a 1/2 Buck Bros marked cast steel; a 3/8 marked Bentleys Cast Steel, an unmarked 1/4 and 1/8 Issac Graves Cast Steel; Sold as a lot only for $45 plus shipping, can't beat that with a stick for worthy vintage steel.  SOLD
[Image: 49056176583_a1412cff65_b.jpg]

Here are a North Bros. Yankee #30A, and a North Bros Stanley Yankee #130A drivers; both in really good condition and work like they should. $18 each plus shipping. (TIP: Get yourself one of these to accommodate modern hex bits: https://www.leevalley.com/en-us/shop/tools/hand-tools/screwdrivers/57809-hex-adapter-for-yankee-screwdrivers). Rob Lee should be paying me a commission for the plug..... :-)

[Image: 49304326343_5fcc5d47f2_b.jpg]

Here's a #4 Type 13, ('25-28) sweetheart, desirable type, some evidence of rust that does not affect performance, apology, but barely, is a clean tote crack repaired by me with epoxy, but very nice rosewood on this plane notwithstanding; all original and correct for type; plenty of iron and it pulls shavings just like it should. Bevel reset, chipbreaker mated to iron, sharpened and ready for wood.  $55 plus shipping. Great vintage smoother.  Also, a very nice Sweetheart Era ('30s) #220 Block, really nice condition, and pulls shavings just like it should. Don't find many in this nice of condition.  $25 plus shipping.  BOTH PLANES ARE SOLD

More Pics of the #4 and 220 are in this flickr album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...2450322962

[Image: 49293819786_89a53b91ed_b.jpg]

[Image: 49293748581_b89e521f16_b.jpg]

I don't have paypal, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum then checks are fine. First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" with full shipping address (so I can quote postage) gets priority. I ship on receipt of payment and PM when shipped with delivery estimate and USPS tracking numbers.

Thanks for looking, and Happy New Year!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
All nice stuff and a deal for a lucky someone!
Chisels are sold.
Planes are sold; the two Yankee drivers remain.
Thank you again! Can't wait to receive the planes.
Type 4, #4 $55
I really need to stop here more often
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay