Table saw dust collection
Shark Gaurd it shall be!

Thanks one and all!

T.Z.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
steel 6" pipe reduced to 4" then a 90* leading into a vertical drop of 4" steel pipe ending with an aluminum blast gate.
Wood supports the vertical pipe. the blast gate is about 42" above the table saw.
A drop of 4" flex hose goes into the 4" port of the shark guard
Hooks on the bottom of the wood support keep push sticks handy.
Hooks also can hold the shark guard when you need to make cuts without it on.
My .02
Karl

(01-03-2020, 01:39 PM)Darrell D. Wrote: Could those of you with Shark Guards, share how you manage your dust connection to the guard?

I don’t have a Shark Guard, but I did run a 4” lateral on its own blast gate to just over my Unisaw in anticipation of adding one.  Years ago.  Still haven’t put it to work since I still haven’t bought a guard.  I even worked out what I need with Lee.  Just never pulled the trigger.  
Slap
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
With Lee Stryon's passing (RIP) in January of last year, are Shark Guard's even still available?
(01-06-2020, 10:44 AM)Cian Wrote: With Lee Stryon's passing (RIP) in January of last year, are Shark Guard's even still available?

I wondered about that, so before suggesting it I checked the website. It looks like someone is running the business.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(01-06-2020, 12:21 PM)fredhargis Wrote: I wondered about that, so before suggesting it I checked the website. It looks like someone is running the business.

Yeah, I was wondering too. The original shark guard page was last updated 10/19 so I would agree that someone is still running things.
(01-06-2020, 12:38 PM)photok Wrote: Yeah, I was wondering too. The original shark guard page was last updated 10/19 so I would agree that someone is still running things.

I thought it was Lee's son that's running the place now.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Website did not seem to have any pricing or products listed, though it did have a bit of info.

If I can't track down a Shark Guard, I'll probably go with the Saw Stop Guard/dust collector.
www.metaltech-pm.com
(01-06-2020, 02:26 PM)Tony Z Wrote: Website did not seem to have any pricing or products listed, though it did have a bit of info.

If I can't track down a Shark Guard, I'll probably go with the Saw Stop Guard/dust collector.

????????????

https://www.thesharkguard.com/shop/
Tom

(01-06-2020, 02:31 PM)TDKPE Wrote: ????????????

https://www.thesharkguard.com/shop/

Thanks-that helps!

This site is different than the one I visited last night!
www.metaltech-pm.com