Best way to sell hand tools like planes,etc
(01-09-2020, 11:38 AM)dave brown Wrote: EightFingers, any idea when you'll be listing your items?

Well, it does take some time and effort to post items; taking good pictures (and a number of them for each item), putting them in an album (that's what I do for the sake of efficiency, but I also include at least one pic in the post) linking them to the post, writing descriptions..... if you have a number of items this does suck up time and effort.  So some work and organization is required.  Just sayin....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(01-03-2020, 09:23 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: If seller doesn't accept checks or PayPal, there's always US Postal money order - guaranteed payment on deposit.

Have always been satisfied on both sides of buy/sell here. And I have never had to be concerned about the quality of what I was getting. People here have always been honest about what they are selling.

Those can't be trusted anymore.  Fraud is just wonderful.  Western Union works
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.