Crazy Curly Maple Cut-Offs
(01-04-2020, 06:46 PM)hbmcc Wrote: I want that finished board in the last picture.... 
Big Grin

Any chance the Cherry/Walnut box is left? If so I'll take it. Any turning squares left?
Dave,
I would like to add a second box of the large game board boxes if you still have any. (3”-5” wide x 1 3/4” thick and 23”)  Let me know please.  I just made payment on the first one.  Thanks!

Lonnie
For everyone who sent a payment for goods and services you should already have your tracking numbers. If you didn’t receive a tracking number that means you sent me a friends and family payment and you should have a refund notice from PayPal. I’m not trying to be a prick it just makes keeping track of everything and making sure everyone gets what they ordered much easier. It also saves me over $2 per box on shipping. If you send me a friends and family payment I have to pay a 10% premium on shipping vs the small fee PayPal charges. I also have to transfer all your shipping info and email tracking info from PayPal to USPS which leads to more chance for error. I will hold your boxes until the morning to give everyone a chance to send the proper type of payment.
Dave--if available, i'd like that last box of pen blanks and a Game Board box. PM me a PayPal address.
Thanks,
Earl
Holy smokes, that is some gorgeous wood! That table has to be spectacular.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I agree with Fred. I spent a little time last night trying to visualize a table the size of my dining room made from that wood...can't wrap my head around it--or the logistics of building, moving, installing!!
earl
(01-05-2020, 08:14 AM)greenacres2 Wrote: I agree with Fred.  I spent a little time last night trying to visualize a table the size of my dining room made from that wood...can't wrap my head around it--or the logistics of building, moving, installing!!
I’ve had quite a few people ask about the table so I will post some details in the main forum.
The box of 3x3’s is still available and I will be posting several more pen blank boxes in the next day or two.
(01-05-2020, 03:49 PM)Dave Diaman Wrote: The box of 3x3’s is still available and I will be posting several more pen blank boxes in the next day or two.

Dave

It is Sooooo nice to see you back here and know you are super busy.  If I had the funds I would get several boxes with a lot of the 3x3 stuff to which would make superior Christmas ornaments.

I hope we can see some of your wonderful work in the future.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
That table is just amazing. I have another slab set coming that is almost equally as nice.
It's 8 or 10 board set that's about 40" wide. Who's in? 
Big Grin