Custom Clamp Racks - Indiana
I have two of these clamp racks made for parallel bar style clamps that I never ended up using.

I'm only showing one here, but there are two total.  Each one is 4' long and I've designed them to go end to end and make the total rack 8' wide.  You could always keep them split apart and use them separate.

Made from baltic birch ply.  21 clamps per rack so 42 clamps total.

Obviously I can't ship these, so I'm hoping someone in the Indiana area may have a need for these.  I'm located in Columbus.

Asking $100 for both racks.

"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Nice job on making them.  If I was closer I would get them.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(01-06-2020, 08:07 AM)KLaz Wrote: I have two of these clamp racks made for parallel bar style clamps that I never ended up using.

I'm only showing one here, but there are two total.  Each one is 4' long and I've designed them to go end to end and make the total rack 8' wide.  You could always keep them split apart and use them separate.

Made from baltic birch ply.  21 clamps per rack so 42 clamps total.

Obviously I can't ship these, so I'm hoping someone in the Indiana area may have a need for these.  I'm located in Columbus.

Asking $100 for both racks.
They look great. Good luck with the sale!

I went to higher density versions to get 6 in column. Darn clamps add up.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.