D-8; Vintage Chisel Set; Starrett Square
Ok, lets start by saying I don't have paypal or any other EFT apps, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum then checks are just dandy. First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority. I ship when I get your mail, and PM you when shipped with USPS tracking and PO's delivery estimate. All are tools that I would own, apologies noted, and priced reasonably for users.

Many Pics can be seen at this flickr album, and descriptions are in order of the pics as they appear in the album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...359101212/

So, first up is a Disston D-8, 26", 8pt crosscut handsaw, circa late 40s. Freshly filed and set as crosscut, slight breasting to the plate. Plate has a nice ring to it, quality saw. As you can see, it tracks straight and cuts well. Plate is straight, cleaned and polished. Handle is in excellent shape. A fine user saw for someone, cuts like a dream. SOLD  Teaser pic:
[Image: 49358437843_4d6c0d3093_b.jpg]

Next up are a set of 4 truly vintage and worthy chisels. From left to right: 1/4" Tryon; 3/8 Tryon; 1/2 Butcher and 3/4 Buck Bros. All vintage steel, in good shape, backs nice. A decent selection of sizes most commonly used. Sold only as a set, yours for $45 plus shipping. Excellent starter set for someone, or to fill in sizes in your kit.  SOLD Teaser pic:
[Image: 49358895911_c339ed38b1_b.jpg]

Last but not least is a Starrett #94 12" combination square. I must admit, I've never seen one before. It has a 1/8 and 1/16th scale on both sides of the square; made for carpenters; I found it in a 1932 Starrett catalog. It always annoyed me having to reverse the scale to mark stock, I mean, who needs a 32nd scale... Anyway, scale has some evidence of rust, but all the markings are clear and quite visible. Checks out square against my reference machinist square. Yours for $35 plus shipping. SOLD Teaser pic:
[Image: 49358435848_b280754b82_b.jpg]

All these tools are reasonably priced and given the once over by me. Again, first PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets the deal. Please include in the PM your full shipping information so I can print mailing labels and quote you shipping, this avoids multiple PMs back and forth.

Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Starrett square sold.

Oh, just noticed, I meant to price the D-8 at $85 shipped. Correction made above.
All the tools are sold. Thanks to all for looking