Emmert Pattern Makers Vice
I picked up an Emmert pattern makers vice a few years back thinking I would use it all the time. As it turns out my old Record vice seems to be the workhorse in the shop and I want to put another one where my Emmert is now. When I bought this I took it apart and sandblasted the whole thing and restored it to like new condition. I didn’t paint it the old factory color but that is easy enough to change. It’s only missing one part which locks the tilt. I had planned to make the part myself since it’s just a piece of flat stock with a slot in it but I never got around to it. I will sell it for $300. I’m guessing local pick up would be the best option but if anyone is willing to pay to ship this beast I will crate it up to ship. I’m not sure why exactly all my images come up sideways but you get the idea.

Attached Files Image(s)

Great price. Peter hasn't bought this yet why?
"These new regulations are going to fundamentally change the ways in which we try to avoid them" 

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"

I'll take it for the asking
Let me know the shipping
(01-11-2020, 06:12 PM)janus frey Wrote: Great price. Peter hasn't bought this yet why?

It would bring twice that on Ebay
Winkgrin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(01-11-2020, 07:08 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
It would bring twice that on Ebay
Winkgrin

more
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(01-11-2020, 07:40 PM)Bob10 Wrote: more

Sold pending funds
Amazing seller here too. You rock Dave! Congrats to the new owner as well!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.