Hand Power Tools
I have a number of hand power tools with cords that I no longer use and would be willing to donate them rather than throw them out. I do realize that battery operated tools are more portable and in fashion, however, these tools are still functional in spite of having cords.

Any suggestions. I am in Maryland.
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

Donating them is an option, but have you thought of using them as little motors for shop-built tools? I've seen drill-powered mini bandsaws, disc sanders, lathes, drill presses, you name it.
Donations to a high school or a tech school would be great.
Check if there is a Habitat for Humanity group near you that can use the tools for building/renovating houses.
Some communities have lend-borrow tool libraries.

BTW, as long as they are offered for sale, I will always purchase corded tools over two-year throwaways.
I gave a bunch of older corded tools to new couple neighbors just starting out.
WoodNET... the new safespace
I also have a bunch of corded tools, and don't plan on upgrading to battery. Of course these are for DIY use, but they will outlive me. Things like a heavy duty right angle drill, hammer drill, sawsall, power plane, etc. I will never have to purchase a battery for any of them.