Greene and Greene Dresser
Since I'm new here I wanted to share a bit.  I do various styles but, have a soft spot for Greene and Greene.  This is a piece I have made in cherry and mahogany for others.  When it came time to make one for my own home I adjusted the dimensions a bit to fit the location.  That's one of the advantages of being a woodworker, right?  Of course 3 years later we moved and thank goodness it fit the new room
Laugh .

You'll quickly note that I am no photographer but, you get the general idea.

I cut all the pulls from one blank.  Sometimes people notice months later, sometimes not at all (or they don't let me know they've noticed). I get a kick out of this either way.  This is just my twisted sense of humor.

Here's some more of this particular version prior to moving out of the old place.

When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

APPLAUSE!!! well done. I have doing a G&G piece on my bucket list and may consider a dresser. ours is exceptionally nice.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Wow. That is really nice.

What a terrific debut here!!

Cool
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
WOWZA!!!!

Absolutely love it.

Great job 
Cool
Cool
Cool
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Oh my gosh, thank you for sharing.  G&G is an amazing design and fella, ya dun real good!!!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Outstanding, love the detail, you are a true craftsman.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
Inspirational. Hope I can make some decent Greene and Greene some day.
You nailed it, excellent work.
Yes

Ed
To me, G &G is all about the details... and that's got 'em.  Well done!  
Yes

Cool.

Love the joints.