Full shop near Louisville --$6000
Not mine and I'm broke
Rolleyes

Quote:Industrial Delta Wood Working Tools. Band saw, shaper, Drill Press, Planner, Table Saw, Jointer, Lathe and many other items to go with it. Great for somebody wanting to have a really nice wood shop. Won't Separate.

https://evansville.craigslist.org/tls/d/...78025.html
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
He will need a gun with those prices.
Rolleyes
Don't ask me. I'm lost too.
I think he forgot to say that he left all the machines out in the rain!!  Holy smokes that's a lot of rust!
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Maybe there is a lot of great stuff not pictured or listed.
I'll give him/here the benefit of the doubt regarding value, but it's awfully tough to make a package sale like that. Most folks interested in the hobby probably have something(s) that would be duplicated in that batch of tools.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
As said, there’s no way he’s getting $6k for that stuff AMD it’s rusty. I’d say he’d be lucky to get $2k based on what is pictured.
(01-23-2020, 09:47 AM)cvillewood Wrote: As said, there’s no way he’s getting $6k for that stuff AMD it’s rusty. I’d say he’d be lucky to get $2k based on what is pictured.

I was going to give the benefit of doubt and say $2500 but really doubt he will get $1500 and lucky to get that.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(01-22-2020, 09:48 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Not mine and I'm broke
Rolleyes

https://evansville.craigslist.org/tls/d/...78025.html

I would say he has high hopes at the least.  Although I don't know the market in that area
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

There have been a few shops around the SE that have gone up for sale.  Similar mid grade tools for a similar price.  I was in the market for a jointer. (just bought a new one after getting fed up with trying to find one on the used market.  They were available but there was always some hitch...) Im pretty sure these sellers got inundated with requests to separate the jointer because after a while I would see individual tools come up for sale but never the jointers.  Only the turds with narrower markets like lathes and shapers.  People only want the TS, BS, Jointer and maybe a planer.  I had most of those things and I would have gladly bought an extra TS, BS, and planer to get the jointer but I was not going to buy a bunch of niche stuff like a shaper, huge drum sander, and high dollar lathe I would never use and be hard to sell just to get a jointer.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
Might take some work to get it all in working order -- rust, rotted belts, etc.    Not worth that much to my way of thinking.   "But I paid $8000 for this stuff back in the '70s"