Totes and Knobs- grab bag
A  selection of hand plane totes and knobs.  Some user made.  What you see is what you get!  

ALL SOLD THANKS

I'm interested.  Will the totes fit Stanley 5-8 planes or 3 & 4?

Thanks
Matt
(02-01-2020, 11:04 AM)cvillewood Wrote: I'm interested.  Will the totes fit Stanley 5-8 planes or 3 & 4?

Thanks
Matt

Matt sorry about the delay, had to check all of these. Looks like in this selection you have combinations that would fit 3 through 8. Note the number 5 size has a chip at the top of the tote , it is repairable or would work as a user. Also of note is that not all of them wil "match" in terms of finisishes. What I used to do is strip the finish off and then use a dark stain on the tote and knob to get a matching appearance. Also the 3 larger knobs shown at the bottom of the pic are user made from walnut. One would need to bore the proper hole and add a countersink for the mounting bolt to work.

Neil
I think I’ll pass. Thanks for the reply. Good luck selling them though!