FS: LV Twin Screw and LN Tail Vise
I have both an LN tail vise and LV twin screw 24" brand new in their boxes.  I don't recall even taking them out of the boxes.

I've had them both for a handful of years and went a different direction with my bench needs so I'd like to offer these up at 15% off current retail

I also have the handle for the LN vise which is $45 retail so call it $35 for that.

LN = $235.00 plus $35 for handle

LV = $280.00

These do have some weight to them so shipping would need to be estimated.  

But if you are in somewhat close proximity to Columbus, IN we can work out a deal to meet up.

I've driven as far as Ft Wayne to meet a WN'er to drop off a router table before 

"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Great router table Kris
Wink
Those vises are tempting!!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(02-03-2020, 05:03 PM):Dalanealane Wrote: Great router table Kris
Wink
Those vises are tempting!!

Big Grin
Big Grin
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
(02-03-2020, 01:56 PM)KLaz Wrote: I have both an LN tail vise and LV twin screw 24" brand new in their boxes.  I don't recall even taking them out of the boxes.

I've had them both for a handful of years and went a different direction with my bench needs so I'd like to offer these up at 15% off current retail

I also have the handle for the LN vise which is $45 retail so call it $35 for that.

LN = $235.00 plus $35 for handle

LV = $280.00

These do have some weight to them so shipping would need to be estimated.  

But if you are in somewhat close proximity to Columbus, IN we can work out a deal to meet up.

I've driven as far as Ft Wayne to meet a WN'er to drop off a router table before 
FYI. I have a second generation LN tail vise and I have noticed that LN shrank the length of their tail vise a couple of times while keeping the price the same. You might get a better bite by posting dimensions. As the shell got smaller, so did the length of travel.

The 4-15-2010 original version had a shell (wood part of vise) of 24 1/2 x 5 1/4 X 5 1/2
The 3-3-2011 version had a shell of 19 1/2 x 5 1/4 X 5 1/2
The 4-18-2012 & current version has a shell of 15 3/4 x 4 x 5 1/2

Good luck with your sale!
WoodTinker
Interesting.  Thanks for the heads up