Incredible NOS 20" Disston D-8 panel saw 10ppi
Rare find indeed.
Still has its original hang tag.

If you want to see what the factory filing looked like, here you go.

Bear in mind that L-N charge 225.00 for their panel saws -- and those ain't this

note: some crazing of 65-70 year-old finish on one side of handle (see photos)

note: the paper sleeve will be included, IF it turns up.

250.00 exclusive of shipping

[Image: W462c8P.jpg]
[Image: 32UHu5H.jpg]
[Image: BPr0dS7.jpg]
[Image: wA4Jakh.jpg]
[Image: DSd0HGP.jpg]
[Image: NJgYgJk.jpg]
[Image: atZfZwD.jpg]
[Image: TQhxvqS.jpg]
[Image: teMnuln.jpg]
While mine is well used, I picked one up at an Estate sale for $2.00 and knowing nothing about hand saws.
Wow, doesn't get any better than this. Nice find. Really is a collector's item, more a piece of history. If I owned (or bought) it, I don't think I'd ever use it.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Wow. Awesome find. Any way to pinpoint the year of manufacture?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-04-2020, 05:29 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Wow. Awesome find. Any way to pinpoint the year of manufacture?

Somewhere between 1946 (steel U.S.A medallion) and 1955 (last year that Disston was in Philly).
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Thanks ............
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

A friend of mine I see a lot in town has one just like it and in the same condition.  I thought it was a new saw and not worth anything. 
Crazy
Crazy
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.