Hand Planes for Restoration Final Bump
My restoration days are over, so I am offering the following.  All of these are as found in the wild.  Not useable as is but perfect for parts or restoration.  I did not take multiple pics or check the patent numbers on these.  All prices do not include shipping:

These are only the bodies on the remaining ones, but really wish someone could get some use out of them.  They all would have to ship in a large flat rate shipping each is $22.00.  Might be able to get 2 or three in one box.

AE Bailey # 6  $10.00  $5.00

EY Bailey #6C SOLD

DT Bailey #6 $15.00  $10.00

DN Bailey #6 SOLD

NY #6 $10.00  $5.00

IN Bailey #5 1/2 SOLD

NJ Bailey #4C SOLD

EJ Wards Master #3 SOLD

EA Craftsman #5 $10.00  $5.00

Unmarked Transitional SOLD

Could you tell me to segnificants of the letters is that just how to distinguish them cause it is a little confusing. I would be interest in one or two but I would need more pictures.
Sent PM on one of you #6s. Thx!
Eli
I was wondering what the lettering means as well
(02-06-2020, 03:28 PM)Koda64 Wrote: I was wondering what the lettering means as well

Ha, nothing I just grab these scrabble things at random and put them in the picture so I can keep track of what is what.....

Neil
Lol...that's smart thinking for sure...I'll be shooting you a PM here shortly
(02-06-2020, 03:59 PM)NEILYEAG Wrote: Ha, nothing I just grab these scrabble things at random and put them in the picture so I can keep track of what is what.....

Neil

you had us all thinking darn here's something else I don't know, I bet a few where googling for answers
Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.